Blessed by Him. Blessed by others.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This was so fun!


I decided to try something new and learn how to "applique" shirts. I was not sure how it would turn out since I had never done it before! It was actually not hard at all. I LOVE my cross t-shirt that I had made for me, so I decided, "HECK! I'm going to learn how to make my own so I can have lots!!!" Sooooooooo....One hour in JoAnn's and only 24 dollars later I got the supplies (including long sleeve tees at Target) to make my own shirts! The fabric was so cheap. I got 3/8th's of a yard of one fabric and 3/8ths of a yard in another fabric and it only cost me $7 and that is probably enough fabric for AT LEAST six shirts, probably more. (If I did it perfect everytime and depending on the size of the monogram.) WOO! It was fun! I did stick myself a few times with the needle while sewing. But that WOULD happen. Check out my pics! :)

Neely

No comments:

Post a Comment