Blessed by Him. Blessed by others.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Let's stay in touch!











So, today, as I was walking to class I thought that there are so many people who I haven't talked to in a while. And I miss that. I love a good heart to heart talk. After talking with one of my old best friends, I realized that I love hearing about people I am close with and what is going on in their life right now. Sometimes I just sit and wonder what so and so's doing these days, or I wonder if they have changed at all. Between school, friends, bible studies, and other activities, sometimes I get caught up and forget to call either one of my close friends that week, forget to call my family for a few days, or haven't even called my grandparents in months. I like to be "in tune" with people's lives, though sometimes I am too busy or too tired. I just love reading other people's blogs. I feel like I am not missing anything in their lives because they update it daily and post lots of pictures. :) So, I thought I would start me up a blog so all of my friends will no longer wonder how I'm doing, so my family who loves to know what I do every day can know what I am doing, and for me to look back on in the years to come and ask myself, "Why did I ever wish college would hurry up and be over so I could be "on my own"?" I be crazy. This is to my family, my friends, and any other person who has a curiosity about what it is like to be a college student trying my best to live everyday for Him and to use everything He gave me. Much love to everyone! :)


Living for Him,

Neely


Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment