Blessed by Him. Blessed by others.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

In one of those moods again!

I tend to get in my "painting moods". They happen about oh, every few weeks. When I'm at school, probably once every few months. I have so many ideas that I want to paint and do-so I do them all within like 3 days. Most normal people would probably paint just a little everyday. Not me. I can barely wait until the background is dry. I pace the hallway and kitchen. Sometimes it's not dry and I mess the whole durn thing up. That's why now I have switched over to paint that takes about, let's say, at the most ten minutes to dry. It's awesome! Anyway, I did a lime green one with a cross last night that has John 16:33 around it. ""I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." And then today, I did a hot pink one with a cross (different design) that has 2 Corinthians 4:18, "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." I love these two verses. I also got an "N". It a big letter made out of paper mache (spelling?) to paint and do something cool on. Haven't thought of any ideas yet though. Okay got to go start HOMEWORK (that should be a curse word or something because it sends chills down my spine.) Gag me with an ever lovin' spoon WHY DON'T YA. Starting to talk to myself, that's a sign that I need to go!
Love,
Neely

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink cross! And we LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete