Blessed by Him. Blessed by others.

Monday, April 12, 2010

A little taste of Heaven

I am so thankful for sweet friends who are as much as in love with Jesus as I am. Think about some of your favorite things in life. What makes you the HAPPIEST. I think that these are little tastes of Heaven. Little appetizers. God is telling us, "You think THIS is good? Wait until Heaven!"

I love it.

And I love all of my friends I have made through Young Life. They give me a little taste of Heaven by how happy and joyful they make me. I am so incredibly thankful for each and every ONE of you. You make my life more meaningful, joyful, and it brings me to my knees every night thanking God for ALL of you.

I love y'all.

Neels

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It is so true to me as well. It is so amazing how God had placed people in our lives. I keep finding myself amazed at how many wonderful people there are in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's funny how the Lord shows us how much we need each other while getting through this life. you're right, it's heaven on earth.

    i'm happy for you neels. love you oodles.

    ReplyDelete