Blessed by Him. Blessed by others.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Praise the Lord!

I am BACK and it feels good. Every single time I would sit at the computer this summer, I would go to my blog site in a HURRY and try to type in all of my information and every single time it would say I had the wrong password. Today, I knew I needed to start back blogging because I had so much on my mind.

I sat at my computer and prayed. Prayed to God to use me and if He didn't want me to blog anymore...fine.

Checked my UT email and low and behold my password pops up from a random e-mail address. To my knowledge, my UT e-mail is not associated with my blog.

I felt like God was saying, "That's all I wanted you to do. I wanted you to sloooowwww down and talk to me about something that you needed help with."

I have been in a hurry half of my life, but if we slooowww down, we can hear God. He speaks best when we are silent and STILL.

I was also thinking about something else yesterday. Praying. And I feel like today was just a reassurance from God that I do need to pray MORE because who else is gonna help me?

Psalm 119:164 says, "Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws." I want to learn to pray like David prayed!



No comments:

Post a Comment